Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!

I celebrated my 27th Birthday on Friday the 29th. For some odd reason, I am getting the 30 jitters! I have never been scared of aging, in fact I respect it. I've always been intrigued by my elders and always though of aging as a wonderful gift given to us by God.

My mother thinks I'm just weirded out because when I was little, 30 was old ;0) Cody keeps telling me that I'm so old, hopefully he'll realize (sooner rather than latter) that I'm a young mother! I'm sure my mother mannerism makes me feel so much older too. I was talking with some friends the other day and called a 22 year old a "kid!" How odd is that!?!?

I must say that this was definitely a great Birthday! I received some wonderfully thoughtful presents and the family had a blast at Lupe Tortilla's for dinner!







No comments: